- Omelet (1/3 cup of meatless meat <kcal may vary>, 2 egg whites) - 94 kcal
- 2 slices of bacon (medium slices) - 87 kcal
- Special K (1/2 cup), Skim milk (1/4 cup) - 80 kcal
- Fruit Salad (canned, 1 cup) - 74 kcal
- BioChem 100 Calorie Protein Bar - 100 kcal
- Hot Dog Salad (1 Tofu…
Healthy eating, healthy living! :) boiled carrots wrapped in blanched lettuce topped with green onions! yumm! :)
Oats, ground flax seeds and egg whites cooked in water; topped with shredded coconut, 1/2 mashed banana, peanut butter, shredded dark chocolate, shredded and whole hazel nuts, raspberries; kiwi and grapefruit
Spinach & Egg Muffin and only 31 calories for all three!
What you’ll need:
3 T Egg Beaters (25)
1 Cup Baby Spinach Leaves (6)
dash of salt and pepper
If you have a microwavable egg white bowl like I did, use that! If not I’m sure a muffin tin will work too. Go ahead and preheat your oven if needed (I’d say 350) and steam your spinach in the microwave. Take it out and spread the spinach evenly in the muffin tin, say 3. Now pour one Tablespoon into each muffin holder and dash the spices you’d like on them. Now pop in the oven or into the microwave until it bubbles up and is fully cooked.